I’m not feeling like me again and this fucking sucks. It’s been one of those mornings that, for whatever reason, I’m questioning things. All the things.
- what if every shitty thing a guy has ever said about me really is true?
- what if I can’t keep my shit together while I’m in India?
- what if I can’t hack grad school this time?
- why the hell can’t I stop the hamster wheel and get the fuck off it?
- why does my body hate me?
- why do I hate my body?
- am I actually supposed to be happy?
Needless to say my anxiety is getting the best of me and I’m sick of it. Literally. My digestive system has reached a point where it isn’t tolerating my coffee, nectar of the gods. This is BAD. And I feel like I’m putting too much stress on Lancelot. He’s an amazing guy and deserves someone less frazzled than me.
I need to remind myself of this. And breathe. Breathing is good.
I was able to be productive last night. I got my e-Visa for the trip submitted, I made a small creative thing that I can’t share because it’s a surprise, and I worked on Lancelot’s hat. I have 19 rounds left so it won’t take long.