Sometimes I am hyper-focused and can get a ton of stuff done. Other times I walk into a room 12 times before I remember why. Most days are somewhere in between, but there is rarely a dull moment in my world.
Except right now there’s a lot of dull. Too much dull. Like “I want a nap because everything is just boring” kind of dull. I’m not fond of this.
To keep myself awake this morning I’ve been brainstorming ideas for creative projects I can do using materials I already have on hand. So far we have:
- glass globe ornaments decorated with alcohol ink
- glass globe ornaments decorated with seed bead netting
- wind chimes using metal washers and beads
- a mobile using old keys and beads
- not to mention the knit kits I put together for myself (7 of them)
- not to mention the two beading kits
- not to mention the other beading projects I’ve purchased specific supplies for
- not to mention the cross stitch project I have started
- and not to mention the 3 knitting projects on the needles
Yikes. That’s a lot of potential. And this weekend I finally get to go back to the glass studio. I have a reasonable sized project in mind for that and I am really excited about it.
I’m doing pretty well with (some of) the goals I set for myself. We’ve been doing much better about trying new recipes. And I’m up to 8 finished projects for this month, so that’s good. I do need to work on making the weight thing more of a priority.
How are you all doing?