- eating a bowl of ice cream isn’t going to make the world end
- “traditional” meal prep isn’t necessarily right for me – I get bored too easily
- variety is crucial; this includes a little junk every now and then
- my mental health is every bit as important as my physical health; I can’t neglect one in favor of the other
- this is a process
- Lancelot thinks I’m beautiful no matter what
- I lost 1lb since Monday even with eating the ice cream last night
The lighting in my office is horrid. But yes, I’m wearing tie-dye. This is a high-low skirt and kimono style vest over a white tank. I got the combo at the art festival a few weeks ago. I made the jewelry. I think this may be my new favorite outfit.
Mom and I are trying to eat healthy dinners together and I’m trying to have healthy lunches but I really have realized that having the exact same lunch every day is not for me. There will be similar pieces, such as fresh clementines and hard boiled eggs, but I’m going to try for something a little different. If I have a salad I’ll try to put different things on it, you know, stuff like that.
I know for damn sure that if I get bored with the food I’ll drop this damn “healthy eating” thing like a hot rock.
Yes, it’s a pain in the ass to make a lunch every night, but the pay off will be worth it.
One down, 99 to go…