Since last we spoke I have…
- Bought 3 new pairs of knitting needles, because they were on clearance, and they’re bamboo
- Bought 3 new pairs of shoes
- Bought clothes – for work
- Gained some weight and lost some weight
- Did a pretty thorough clean-out of most of my crap
- Got confirmation that we will be moving office space at work; I get to see the new digs tomorrow
- Taken a week off work
- Started a sewing project
- Finished some smaller projects
- Realized how amazing sugar free chocolate syrup and club soda mixed together are
- Discovered why zoodles are so exciting, and yummy
I’m doing alright, keeping busy mostly. The cats like to help which isn’t really much help at all, but I love them.
I’m also still single, which is still just fine. I ended up needing to help a guy on campus that I had a prolonged, and mostly painful, “thing” with and it was sad, but not how you’d think. Damn near every gift I had ever given him was in his office, prominently displayed. I’m not sure if that was for my benefit that day or if he’s got a new woman going to his apartment regularly who isn’t interested in seeing that shit laying around. Who knows. With him anything is possible. Regardless, it was purely professional. Yay me.